For the first time, Hemro Group opened its new US office in Seattle, WA to the public on October 1st, celebrating with a beer and slice of pizza in hand.
The new office space is in the historic original Rainier Brewery Bottling Plant building and includes a training lab, product showroom, and demo space for Hemro’s house of brands: Mahlkönig, Ditting, Anfim and HeyCafé.
- Bellwether Coffee Expands Into Japan At MUJI Osaka
- Third Wave Water Releases White Paper On Calibrating Cupping Water
- Pittsburgh Coffee Week, Presented By La Marzocco And Oatly, Returns To Celebrate Coffee Culture And Community
- Introducing Coffee Equipment Pros: A One-Stop Marketplace For New & Used Coffee Roasters & Roastery Equipment
- Equator Coffees Opens New Cafe In Los Angeles’ Fairfax District
- Royal Coffee Now Offering SPOT Coffees In Japan
Our US team, led by North American Sales Director, Samuel Grant, handles sales and marketing, customer service and after sales, product management, training support, e-commerce operations and fulfillment.
The highlight of the opening party for most was the chance to win one of three custom X54 Allround Home Grinders. Thank you to our friends at Pantechnicon Design, they outfitted these grinders with brass and walnut accents for a truly premium and one-of-a-kind home grinder.
In addition to the new US office, we launched the mahlkoenig.us website, shipping across all 50 states from Seattle, WA. The online store showcases the X54 Allround Home Grinder and its spare parts, now making them directly available to our US customers. You will also find a curated selection of spare parts, burrs and accessories for our professional grinder portfolio, as well as Mahlkönig merchandise.
This press release was provided to Sprudge for Sprudge Press Releases. Interested in submitting a press release? Get in touch!