This is your quick reference schedule for Semi-Finals at the 2014 World Barista Championship, hosted by World Coffee Events in Rimini, Italy. Your official WBC Livestream is available here.
All times are in CET. Conversion tables for your local time are available here.
Sprudge.com is proud to serve as an Official Media Partner of World Coffee Events throughout the 2014 season. For play-by-play coverage of every competitor live from Rimini, follow @SprudgeLive on Twitter. Sprudge.com’s coverage of the 2014 World Barista Championship is made possible by direct support from Nuova Simonelli.
1. 10:15 Christos Loukakis, TAF, Greece @chrisbarista @tafcoffee
2. 10:38 Hidenori Izaki, Maruyama Coffee Co., Japan @maruyamacoffee @hcoespsp
3. 11:01 Coen Van Sprang, Bocca Coffee Roasters, The Netherlands @boccacoffee
4. 11:24 Pete Williams, 3FE, Ireland @3fe
5. 11:47 Erna Tosberg, Roestbar, Germany @kommissar_ern
6. 12:10 Kapo Chiu, The Cupping Room, Hong Kong @TheCuppingRoom
7. 12:33 Tse-Lin (Berg) Wu, Simple Kaffa, Taiwan @simplekaffa
8. 12:56 Laila Ghambari, Cherry Street Coffee House, United States @cherrystreet @lay_luh
9. 1:19 Craig Simon, Think Tank Coffee, Australia @craig_simon @ThinkTankCoffee
10. 1:42 William Hernandez, Viva Espresso, El Salvador @williamhve @VivaEspresso1
11. 2:05 Ben Put, Phil & Sebastian Coffee Roasters, Canada @philandseb @putankhamun
12. 2:28 Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood, Colonna & Small’s, United Kingdom @colonna_smalls
Photos by Eileen P. Kenny for Sprudge.com.