The countdown is underway for Camp Pull A Shot 2, held this year at the beautiful El Capitan Canyon campgrounds in scenic Goleta, California. Current registration for Pull A Shot is SOLD OUT, but there’s a waitlist – waitlist information and camp guides are available here via the SCAA and BGA.
Some sure-fire highlights for this year’s camp include…
- Intro to Espresso with competition stalwarts Trevor Corlett (MadCap) and Chris Baca (Verve)
- Espresso Bar Work Flow jam with Keith Mrotek (Dogwood)
- Intro to Cupping with long-time coffee kingpin Trish Rothgeb (Wrecking Ball Coffee)
- Customer Service lecture from Sarah Dooley (La Marzocco USA), arguably the nicest person in coffee.
- Seed to Cup presentation from green guru Noah Namowicz (Cafe Imports)
- Espresso Exploration with USBC champion and Sprudge Guzzlers contributor Bronwen Serna
Plus many more, from the best and brightest minds in the specialty coffee industry. Plus, it’s camp! Can you imagine the hijinks? Sprudge.com will be there to offer live reporting, special features, and exhaustive coverage of your woodlands alcohol consumption.