So this drink was submitted to us as part of our Feel Good Drinks Of Fall series, and while it’s certainly a feel good drink, it didn’t quite qualify since it’s not (yet) served in any cafes due to current U.S. drug laws. However! Cannabis+Coffee is slowly starting to happen despite the legal grey area, and this magic chocolate and cannabis macchiato is just one of many, many future combinations of the two popular consumables. If the Colorado Department of Revenue or the Washington Liquor Control Board get their act together, or initiatives in Oregon, Alaska and Washington DC pass, you may soon get to see this treat on bar at your friendly neighborhood coffee shop.
For the moment though, this Magic Macchiato can only be yours if you A. are lucky enough to kick it with the mysterious Zak and Ethan, or B. follow their handy instructions yourself on your own privately located espresso machine. These instructions are transcribed directly from Zak and Ethan’s email missive, and appear [sic].
-0.5-1 grams Kief
-Delicious Good Chocolate
0) Put small dollop of chocolate at bottom of macchiato cup
1) Take out and clean portafilter
2) Dose portafilter with coffee halfway
3) Put in .5-1 g of kief
4) Distribute kief evenly with Wicca Box card
5) Dose other half of portafilter with coffee
7) Pull espresso into macchiato cup
8) Mix espresso into chocolate with demi spoon
9) LICK DEMI SPOON
10) Steam milk
11) Pour milk into macchiato
12) Put a small amount of cinnamon dust on top
13) DANK DRINK
If you or your favorite cafe have a great cozy coffee drink, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for Feel Good Drinks Of Fall. And if you have a cannabis & coffee drink, sure, send us that too.