We’re proud to announce the launch of the new Anfim Luna!
The new Luna marks the beginning of Anfim’s new portfolio that caters to commercial coffee professionals looking for best value performance in espresso grinding.
- CropConex Unveils New Suite Of Tools For Coffee Traders
- Anfim Announces New Grinder Alba
- Monogram Coffee Announces Holiday Giveback Campaign In Support Of The Alex Community Health Centre
- Artpresso Design Unveils The Exclusive La Marzocco Double Wall Dosing Cup
- Onyx Coffee Lab & Proud Mary Join Forces To Create The Duet Not Duel Coffee Collaboration
- Olympia Coffee Launches Brand Refresh
Designed and made in Milan, Italy, Luna promises impressive speed and quality from its newly developed 65mm flat burrs, as well as an intuitive grinding experience for baristas. An innovative 3.5 inch touchscreen display seamlessly guides the user through 4 programmable recipes that can be locked for different user groups. It’s also where baristas can track and explore a breadth of statisti-
cal usage metrics for the grinder.
In combination with a modernized design and clever user-centric features, Luna brings a value
proposition that is tough to beat.
Anfim espresso grinders are the expression of both, our technical expertise and our love for espresso and its preparation.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a grinder with uncomplicated functionality and aroma-saving features that deliver the best flavors, or you’re looking for increased control with stepless grind adjustments and active cooling — our products are designed to empower baristas with tools they love to use.
Anfim combines the best of traditional Italian coffee culture and modern grinding technology to produce grinders known for exceptional quality and consistency.
This press release was provided to Sprudge for Sprudge Press Releases. Interested in submitting a press release? Get in touch!