Crafted in Milan, Italy, Alba assures remarkable speed and precision through its cutting-edge 80 mm flat burrs. It offers an intuitive grinding experience for baristas, enhanced by an innovative 3.5-inch touchscreen display. This display seamlessly guides users through three programmable recipes, which can be secured for distinct user groups. It also serves as a hub for baristas to monitor and delve into a wide array of statistical usage metrics related to the grinder.
- The Caffè By Mr. Espresso Introduces Limited Time Vietnamese Egg Coffee
- Giesen Launches Updated Coffee Roasting Software, Giesen Profiler 2.0
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters Opens Cafe In Pasadena, CA
- 2023 Australian Barista Champion Jack Simpson Joins Mazzer Racing Team As Brand Ambassador
- Barista Bot Unveils Innovative Text-Based Ordering System At Bridge2’s Demo Day
- Mark Inman Joins Covoya Specialty Coffee
In combination with a modernized design and clever user-centric features, Alba brings a value proposition that is tough to beat.
This press release was provided to Sprudge for Sprudge Press Releases. Interested in submitting a press release? Get in touch!