From a massive field of 30 competitors, these top 6 baristas have established themselves as some of the very best competitive coffee talent in the United States by advancing to the finals at the 2013 Southwest Regional Barista Competition. Here's their competition schedule for Finals Sunday.
1. 10:45 Charles Babinski, G&B Coffee, Los Angeles – @CharlesBabinski, @gandbcoffee
2. 11:15 Eden-Marie Abramowicz, Intelligentsia, Los Angeles – @missedenmarie @intelligentsia
3. 11:45 Truman Severson, Portola Coffee Lab, Costa Mesa – @trmnsvrsn @portolacoffee
4. 12:15 John Martin, Intelligentsia, Pasadena – @johnlikescoffee @intelligentsia
5. 12:45 Stacey Kock, Verve Coffee Roasters, Santa Cruz – @s_kock @vervecoffee
6. 1:15 Kevin “Tex” Bohlin, St. Frank Coffee, San Francisco – @kgbohlin @stfrankcoffee
Sprudge.com coverage from Santa Cruz made possible by direct support from Verve Coffee Roasters. Our 2013 competition coverage is underwritten by ongoing support from Nuova Simonelli. We are proud to serve as your Specialty Coffee Association of America Official Digital Media Sponsors of the 2013 competition season.