Our much-loved Espresso grinder brand Anfim is getting a new look and we are delighted to share our new Anfim brand identity with you.
In 2022 we saw Anfim open its new factory here in the heart of Milan and in 2023 we have some exciting new product innovations to come. So with all this, we felt it is time to take our Anfim brand to the next stage: A fresh new brand identity, defined by our love for exceptional espresso at the heart of everything we do.
- Bellwether Coffee Expands Into Japan At MUJI Osaka
- Third Wave Water Releases White Paper On Calibrating Cupping Water
- Pittsburgh Coffee Week, Presented By La Marzocco And Oatly, Returns To Celebrate Coffee Culture And Community
- Introducing Coffee Equipment Pros: A One-Stop Marketplace For New & Used Coffee Roasters & Roastery Equipment
- Equator Coffees Opens New Cafe In Los Angeles’ Fairfax District
- Royal Coffee Now Offering SPOT Coffees In Japan
Anfim espresso grinders are the expression of both our technical expertise and our love for espresso and its preparation. Our product portfolio provides espresso grinders designed for any application, ranging from the modest volume of a small local bar, up to a busy high-volume coffee shop. The flexibility of our range and the reliability of each grinder makes Anfim the first choice when looking for a trusted, high-quality espresso grinder brand.
Manufactured in the heart of Milan, each coffee grinder is designed and built with a deep passion for the traditional espresso culture. It’s from both the many neighbourhood Italian cafés and from leading coffee shops in the world—and the baristas who work there—that we draw our inspiration.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a grinder with uncomplicated functionality and aroma-saving features that deliver the best flavors, or you’re looking for increased control with step-less grind adjustments and active cooling, our products are designed to empower baristas with tools they love to use.
This press release was provided to Sprudge for Sprudge Press Releases. Interested in submitting a press release? Get in touch!