Specialty Coffee Expo Chicago
April 12 - April 14
The Specialty Coffee Expo has everything for everyone in the coffee world. Roasters and retailers can attend and have the opportunity to exhibit their products on the show floor, network with the industry’s decision makers, and further their professional careers by participating in the SCA’s numerous lectures, and hands-on learning opportunities.
Food and Beverage professionals can view the industry’s most innovative and cutting edge coffee products, learn about integrating specialty coffee into their existing business plan, and easily make purchasing decisions face to face on the show floor.
Coffee Enthusiasts of all professional backgrounds can participate in or watch the coffee competitions, mingle with like-minded attendees at receptions and lunches, or learn more about the art of cupping, brewing or roasting in our educational programs.
The SCA works all year to create an event that will be all-inclusive for every aspect of the coffee industry and benefit all coffee professionals and markets. If coffee is your business, your career path or your passion, the Specialty Coffee Expo is the only show you need to attend to reach your goals in the industry.
Find out more about coffee!
Curious about the world of coffee? From non-dairy creamer to experimental co-ferment processing, we have you covered…
- What Is An Americano? Espresso, Hot Water, and History
- What Is A Norwegian Egg Coffee?
- What Is An Affogato?
- What Is A Cortado?
- What Is A Caramel Macchiato?
- What is Dalgona Coffee?
- What Is A Matcha Latte?
- What Is Robusta Coffee?
- What Is The Coffee Belt?
- Does Coffee Grow In The United States?
- Can I Grow a Coffee Houseplant?
- What Is Laurina Coffee?
- What Is Eugenioides Coffee?
- Is The Coffee Plant A Tree, Bush, Or Shrub?
- Should You Drink Coffee After 70?
- How Is Coffee Decaffeinated?
- Coffea Stenophylla Is Ready For A Closer Look
- Regenerative Agriculture In Coffee: The Promise of True Sustainability
- The Future of Coffee In Vietnam: An Interview With The Founders of Bosgaurus + Every Half Coffee Roasters
- The Wonderful Rio Coffee World Of Leonardo Gonçalves
- The Debt Payer: Coffee Pests, Climate Change, And Hopes For A Better Harvest In Northern Sumatra
- Еспресо-машина на газу: як одеська кав’ярня Foundation працює під час війни
- In Ukraine, Foundation Coffee’s Gas-Powered Espresso Life During Wartime
- Mikael Jasin and the Future of Indonesian Coffee