Welcome to SprudgeJobs, a division of Sprudge.com focused on hirings and availability from the best brands in specialty coffee.
Business Development Representative + Operations Manager
Job #1: Business Development Representative
(BDR) is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with our senior. Taking care of our largest accounts requires constant fast action, project management, customer service, innovation, initiative, and relationship building. In order to be successful one must be able to maintain and build our current customer sales while helping them with new and innovative ways to build their business. The focus and mission of the BDR is to add value to our customers by drawing from one’s industry experience, introducing new products, and providing consulting services that result in increased efficiencies and improved financials for our customers.
Maintain a cooperative work environment.
Attend industry events such as Coffee Fest, Big Western, SCAA, Thursday Night Throwdowns as determined by management.
Develop and implement new sales systems based off vision and goals set by the company.
Recommend new methods and procedures to enhance current and future operating strategies.
Participate in product demonstrations as needed with the intent of converting new and/or existing customers to using B22 products.
Must be able to self manage and have a flexible working ability
Able to work as a team member as well as independently
Must have reliable transportation as local travel is a requirement
Ability to mix with any crowd and adapt to different personalities than your own.
Persistent, even when turned down frequently
Medical and dental insurance benefits after 60 days of employment
Two weeks PTO after 60 days
Email resume to email@example.com
Job #2: Operations Manager
Provide direct supervision and leadership for the Roasting Department, Packaging Department, Shipping and Delivery Departments and Product Warehouse. Responsible for creating and maintaining training programs to develop team. Ensure company standards for accuracy and quality are maintained. Create reports for management on quality control and productivity for all Operation’s departments. Efficiently coordinate daily workloads for team members. Closely works with other department managers and employees to help build a fun and quality driven team atmosphere.
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities
Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow for the Roasting, Packaging, Shipping, Product Warehouse and Delivery Depts.
Delegate responsibility and assign duties to maximize contributions of all Operation’s team members.
Standardize procedures to improve efficiency of team.
Confer with other managers in the organization to ensure coordination of production, warehouse, transportation, inventory or other activities.
Track departmental efficiencies using company MRP software and determine improvement opportunities.
Leads, promotes and implements production and warehouse safety programs.
Create, implement and monitor training of new team members.
Active member of the company HACCP team.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Training
Ability to efficiently plan in detail multiple assignments, tasks and projects while meeting designated timelines.
Communicate effectively and professionally at all levels both inside and outside the company.
Guide individuals and department via organization, leadership and motivational techniques to accomplish common objectives/goals.
Possess the ability to thrive in a constantly changing chaotic environment and consistently meet tight timelines.
Ability to present information both written and orally and respond to questions from groups of management.
Must be proficient with computers and appropriate software commensurate with job requirements.
Working knowledge of HACCP, SQF and GMP
Four-year Bachelors’ degree and/or 7 years of intensive food-related manufacturing management.
Ability to positively and comfortably handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with self-motivation and focused attention to detail.
Medical and dental insurance benefits after three full months of employment
Two weeks PTO after 60 days.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Batdorf & Bronson
Northwest Outreach & Customer Support Coordinator
Do you know (really really know) specialty coffee and coffee equipment? Have sales experience? Coffee retail experience? Event planning? Can’t. Sit. Still?
Batdorf & Bronson is hiring a Northwest Outreach & Customer Support Coordinator to support sales, marketing, community events and customer service throughout the upper northwest, primarily the Puget Sound region and specifically downtown Olympia, Washington, where you will be empowered to shake it up and make things happen. Position will be located in our Olympia roastery but your desk should be vacant most of the time. GO!
Batdorf & Bronson’s NW Outreach Coordinator is responsible for the planning and coordination of community and promotional events and providing regional and/or segment sales and marketing support to ensure brand presence in the Puget Sound area and Pacific Northwest region, with special attention and relentlessness to the competitive environment of Olympia, Washington. Customer Support provides quality and equipment consults to current and prospective customers, provides start-up consulting for new customers just opening and responds to requests from customers for assistance with their coffee program, retail practices and equipment in coordination with the Training & Education Lead as needed.
- Build interest in and knowledge of Batdorf & Bronson in the PNW, primarily the Puget Sound and the Olympia area.
- Plan and execute promotional activities and events, primarily within Olympia and surrounding cities.
- Support catering and remote location efforts.
- Proactively engage current and prospective customers within the Olympia area on a regular basis.
- Respond to sales opportunities. Initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Consult with Business Development Director on regional/segment marketing initiatives.
- Maintain understanding of coffee market trends, consumer needs, competitor activities, and our customer base.
- Assist customer service in maintaining good relationships with current customers.
- Partner with other sales staff to assist new and current customers with equipment consults.
- Respond to requests from customers for equipment maintenance when appropriate.
- Promote awareness of training opportunities amongst new and existing wholesale customers.
- Take advantage of marketing and outreach processes to obtain new B&B customers.
- Proactively maintain/monitor loaned equipment throughout Olympia and surrounding area.
- Utilize Social Network Outlets as they relate to Batdorf & Bronson.
- Maintain open communications with Corporate Management including, Marketing, Manufacturing and Training & Education.
- Develop and maintain equipment and allied product expertise.
- Prompt completion of all administrative duties.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Keep current about Specialty Coffee industry trends.
- High level of specialty coffee and equipment knowledge and passion.
- Public speaking skills.
- Ability to work with many different groups of people.
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- Ability to work flexible days with evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of electronic communication tools and online environments.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Physical qualifications are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Required to travel to consult with customers.
- Proven track record of successful event coordination and management.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent organization, planning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to negotiate successfully.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and online networking.
- Valid driver’s license.
Look, it might be bad form to say we are looking for an extroverted full-service coffee geek whose customer service and integrity obsession matches their coffee quality obsession, but that’s the long and the short of it. This is a salaried position eligible for sales commission and reporting to the Business Development Director.
Is it you? Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Position: Director of Operations / General Manager
Location: Southern California
Start Date: As soon as available
Stumptown is looking for a Director of Operations / General Manager for our Southern California market. This position will act as a senior member of the management team while helping Stumptown carry forward all efforts to date, including a rapidly expanding business model in Southern California.
The person will be expected to oversee the day-to-day aspects of Stumptown operations, including managing a cutting edge team, driving wholesale sales, running a busy retail cafe and being accountable to growth objectives for the region.
Experience in strategic business development/sales, management of wholesale and retail programs as well as multi-unit, multi-discipline operations is essential.
- Medical and dental insurance benefits after three full months of employment
- Performance based reviews consistent with All Stumptown schedule
Please email cover letter and resume to jobs.
Tierra Mia Coffee
Los Angeles, California – District Manager Position
Tierra Mia Coffee is seeking a highly motivated and energetic professional for the position of District Manager, which will oversee all aspects of our retail operation at half of our stores in Southern California and additional stores in accordance with the aggressive growth we anticipate as a company. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with at least three years of management experience in a multi-unit retail company. The role will be a full-time salaried position with a compensation package that is competitive with similar positions in the area and reflects the education and experience of the selected candidate. The District Manager will be responsible for the overall retail experience at each of the stores including: overseeing managers and supervisors, hiring and training of employees, drink execution, customer service, cash handling, and store maintenance. The District Manager will spend the bulk of his/her time in each of the stores and will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and President.
Time Commitment: Full-time, including some nights and weekends.
Compensation: Base pay, performance-based bonus, and benefits competitive with local industry standards.
Lead, direct, and train store managers to provide an unparalleled customer experience.
Develop and implement training programs for store managers, supervisors, and certified baristas.
Provide ongoing customer service, cash handling, and disciplinary training to managers.
Ensure operational efficiency and supreme customer service at each store.
Strengthen drink execution and product comprehension at each store.
Further advance roles and responsibilities of store managers and supervisors.
Sustain a deep understanding of coffee industry norms and trends as well as a familiarity with key competitors.
Establish and implement an overall staff development program for new hires.
Review and approve the promotion of all supervisors.
Participate in bi-annual review of store managers, supervisors, and certified baristas.
Increase the overall financial performance at each store by implementing strategies to maximize profit.
Review and monitor overall budget, inventory, equipment and maintenance needs at each store.
Manage relationships with vendors and maintenance staff to the benefit of Tierra Mia Coffee Company.
Provide regular reports on sales, staffing, employee performance, and overall operations to the COO and President.
Review and maintain accurate sales, staffing, payroll, and disciplinary records for each store.
Ensure an understanding of, and strict adherence to, standards of conduct and workplace guidelines.
Meet regularly with store managers to maximize the overall store retail experience.
Troubleshoot and respond to any significant major store incidents and/or concerns.
Bachelor’s Degree (Post-graduate education is favorable).
At least 3 years of experience managing a retail store in a multi-unit retail company.
Interest in and affinity for coffee.
Astute business sense and proven track record of managing a profitable entity.
Confident leader who exudes enthusiasm.
The ability to lead, direct, and motivate a group of new managers
Exceptional interpersonal skills and comfort in working in a team environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Overachiever who is a self-starter and hard-working.
Unwavering commitment to customer service and experience in teaching customer service skills.
Ability to multi-task and perform several different functions at one time.
Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Comfort in handling high-pressure and complex situations.
Familiarity with marketing and an understanding of sales.
Familiarity with business permits, the food and beverage industry, and health and safety regulations.
To apply, provide your résumé and a letter explaining your interest in the District Manager Position with Tierra Mia Coffee Company. Submit this letter to our Chief Operating Officer, Steven Olivas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Formal interviews will take place for qualified candidates.
Ceremony Coffee Roasters
TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER
You will be responsible for managing the Technical Support Needs of Pronto Coffee Tech. This includes conducting installations, preventative maintenance, service repairs, emergency service and phone support troubleshooting. You will also oversee the shop including receipt of equipment, inventory, organization, asset tracking and documentation and scheduling. We are looking for someone that has experience with equipment repair and maintenance – does not necessarily have to be espresso and coffee equipment, but that would be helpful. We also require good verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, effective time management, clean appearance and a clean driving record.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
As a member of our Technical Support team you will assist our customers with keeping their coffee equipment in tip top condition. Initially, you will assist in the shop with receiving equipment, preparing equipment for installation, documenting assets, basic in-shop repairs and maintenance, maintaining inventory, keeping shop organized, and in-house maintenance of facilities and equipment. With training, you will also provide phone support, installations of new equipment, service calls for preventative maintenance and repairs, and emergency service. You must have strong technical skills, be good with your hands, have good deductive reasoning skills, be organized and meticulous with details. We also require that you have good communication skills, a good appearance and a clean driving record.
Career Path Next Step > Technician.
Qualified applicants should please send resumes to email@example.com.
San Francisco Bay Area
Title: Service Technician
Reports to: Owners, production team
Pay rate: Hourly, depends on experience, part-time to start.
The Service Technician position provides direct equipment repair and maintenance support to Equator’s wholesale customers on location, as well as refurbish and repair equipment in house. This person is also the main contact between Equator and the coffee equipment manufacturers, and will be in charge of maintaining our relationship with these vendors. The Service Technician must provide excellent customer service to our wholesale partners, as well as work closely with rest of sales team to provide training on proper preventative maintenance and cleaning.
Communicate with wholesale partners to troubleshoot equipment problems, both over the phone and in person. Schedule repairs and maintenance directly with managers.
Communication with our equipment vendors about maintenance, repairs, spare parts and be aware of new technology and improvements. We work mostly with, La Marzocco, Fetco, BUNN, Curtis, Mazzer, Mahlkönig.
Install coffee equipment at new accounts. Bench test equipment in house if necessary.
Keep tech area clean and organized, inventory parts efficiently.
Maintain log (including Highrise) of customer information, repairs and preventative maintenance including water filtration.
Create and maintain systems for logging customer information, repairs and preventative maintenance including water filtration.
At least 2 years of coffee equipment repair and installation experience (manual espresso machines, coffee brewers, water towers etc.)
Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems as it relates to coffee equipment.
Good understanding of espresso and coffee extraction and knowledge of SCAA and Equator Coffees standards for brewing.
Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word,
Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
Must provide own vehicle to start, mileage will be compensated.
Self starting and entrepreneurial
Please email a resume, cover letter and references. This position requires experience with coffee equipment. While we are certainly always learning new things about coffee and espresso, we need someone who can begin maintenance and repairs right away. This is a job for someone who is self-directed and can problem solve independently.
After the successful launch of our first cafe in Los Angeles, TOMS is coming to Austin, opening our second Flagship Store and Cafe! We’re combining our love of giving back and interacting with our community to create a space for both, opening just in time for SouthBy. In order to keep all of our Texan friends happily caffeinated, we need upbeat baristas who can really brew with moxie and a Café Leader to run the show. Excellent customer service and a keen sense of crafting coffee using top of the line equipment is required, and a flexible schedule is preferred – because coffee is for anytime, all the time.
We are hiring for:
Café Lead (Full time, 1 Position available)
Café Barista (Part time, 3 positions available)
Start date: March 3rd
Yes, this hiring ad is for *that* TOMS, a company that sells a well-regarded range of shoes, eyewear, and apparel. To give you a sense of what we’re doing in our coffee bars, check out our space on Abbot-Kinney in Venice, California!
Slayer Espresso machines are built in Seattle, Washington by a creative and dynamic group of craftspeople, dedicated to the coffee industry. We create coffee brewing equipment that changes the way people think about coffee.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to guide our team and develop a growth plan for the future. To be clear, we are technicians, machinists and creators, that prefer to do what we do best and invent products that change our industry. This dream position is perfect for the individual that can manage rapid growth and guide a team of creatives, improving financial and business management practices.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager / Controller who is willing to relocate to join our team in Seattle WA. This is a key position for our company reporting directly to the Ownership.
The full benefits package includes health, 401 (k) , paid vacations, holidays and more.
- Preparation of annual budgets, cash flow projections, monthly financial statements
- Work with ownership to establish and maintain accurate reporting of product costs and margins and similar management reports to improve operations. Preparation of financial statements in the areas related to inventories and cost of goods sold and conduct financial reviews with management. Identify key variances and root causes and review recommendations with ownership
- Provide technical cost accounting support and assist with the management and control of costs at our Seattle, WA facility. Ensure the accuracy and integrity of finished goods and raw material inventories, cost of goods manufactured, and all production and operational/financial reporting. Providing management with timely, relevant and useful information to allow for cost-effective decisions.
- Lending technical and analytical expertise for the development of labor efficiencies, rates, overhead and raw materials. Maximize efficiencies and engineer cost saving initiatives.
- Establish and maintain necessary internal controls to protect company assets and ensure the accuracy of monthly financial reporting.
- Translate financial data into pragmatic real world strategies that impact margin and bottom line goals.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of company bills of materials and routings.
- Provide high customer service and assist with the improvement of company operations and the launch of new products.
- Design and implement HR programs
- Train and develop staff to boost their understanding of company operations. Deploy staff to areas which yield the most benefit to both the employee and achievement of company objectives.
- Resolve and reduce customer complaints.
- Implement best practices to reduce work errors among staff and employees.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance, Business development
- MBA CPA and/or CMA certification preferred
- Must have initiative, be a self starter, and able to work in a demanding, high-stress environment balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
- 5+ years experience with financial reporting, general ledger, cost systems, budgeting, forecasting and cash flow.
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Quickbooks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage change, accepting the challenges in managing our fast paced growth
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fully functional professional knowledge in all relevant areas: organizational culture, standards and business goals, people and project management skills, industry practice
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Francisco, Bay Area
Retail Operations Manager
The retail operations manager is fully responsible for overseeing day to day operations and big picture planning of the retail stores (existing and future). They are a role model and visionary leader responsible for defining and furthering Equator Coffees and Teas’s vision, mission, and values to their store teams. Interfacing between the Education, Coffee and Wholesale departments, the retail operations manager is responsible for the retail arm of the company.
Supervising and developing store employees and developing oneself through continued coffee and financial education
Directly supervises store managers in all operational and coffee areas
Leads by example when interacting with customers and provides coaching to staff about how to best answer common questions and best present coffee options
Manages retail social media outlets; responds directly to yelp reviews, leads the social media team on and contributes to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook posts
Coffee Program and Training
Determines menu to showcase seasonal coffees
Interfaces with Coffee Department for monthly roll out of new coffees.
Creates and executes POS systems for communicating educational coffee information to customers
Works with store managers to maintain a proper level of staffing to achieve operational success and proper labor costs based on volume
Oversees store managers when they are hiring, disciplining and firing to ensure all are done in a consistent manner and performed with the store’s operational success in mind
Store’s Financial Performance
Meets at a minimum monthly, maximum quarterly with CEO, CFO and store manager to review P&L sheets for each location.
Monitors labor cost and ensures that budgetary guidelines are met while balancing the proper staffing level for the business
Experience managing a profitable & operationally sound specialty coffee house or executing a specialty coffee level training program.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Extensive specialty coffee knowledge and passion.
Leadership, relationship, team building and conflict management skills.
Must be able to exercise independent judgment and decision-making skills.
Experience reviewing financial reports and meeting budgets.
Able to work a flexible schedule, including early morning, nights, weekends and holidays.
Experience with POS touch screen, Microsoft Office and other computer skills
Please email resume and cover letter to info-at-equatorcoffees.com.
Toby’s Estate Coffee
Job Description: Head Roaster
Toby’s Estate Coffee is a small-batch roaster located in Brooklyn, NY. We travel the world sourcing coffee celebrating quality and complexity. As roasters we believe that each coffee can tell a story, and we strive to share that in every roast and cup we serve.
We are seeking qualified persons to apply for the position of Head Roaster. This job will include the following tasks:
* Sample roasting for purchasing samples and landed coffees
* Establishing roast profiles for new coffees on a 2011 Probat P25
* Roasting during roast days, Sunday through Thursday.
* Leading a team of two relief roasters, and training them to pass their Q Graders certification.
* Education and training for our staff, and liaison with our Coffee Educators.
* Maintaining an active presence within the coffee community.
* Regular visits to our two cafes in Brooklyn and Manhattan, to run cuppings and facilitate education on our coffees.
* Help with facts and information for our marketing team.
* Cup with Green Coffee Buyer with scores weighted towards final purchasing decisions.
* Production Cupping and Espresso Quality Control
* Daily Roast, Quality Control and Cupping reports will need to be maintained.
* This job requires regular heavy lifting on a regular basis in a tight work environment. The person must be able to multi-task and be a quick thinker. No job is too big or too small for this position, regular cleaning and maintenance is to be expected.
Qualified applicants should please contact email@example.com for more information.
San Francisco Bay Area
As a Regional Sales Manager for Blue Bottle Coffee, you are responsible for formulating and implementing a sales and growth strategy for your region in order to both grow wholesale sales, and also maintain and promote Blue Bottle’s reputation and positive brand awareness in your region. You are also responsible for managing your wholesale team and fostering a collaborative, enthusiastic, and highly ambitious environment within your department.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Barista (2 positions)
Start Date: As soon as Possible
Uncover a career as a barista. To aid in our pursuit of an excellent coffee experience, our Grand Rapids cafe is searching for baristas with a keen sense of service and an ability to achieve assiduous celerity in coffee brewing and tasting. Open and flexible schedule highly preferred. Must work some Sundays. One position would need to be available a minimum of 35 hours a week and the other 25 hours a week. No experience required.
Please email your resume, including a brief biography and a one paragraph response to the question, “Why I desire this job”, to: jobs [at] madcapcoffee.com with “GR CAFE RESUME” in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Customer Service Rep
Café Imports, an importer, developer and seller of the highest quality green coffees worldwide, is seeking a highly motivated individual to be its Customer Service Rep. This position will require attention to detail, an ability to accept and complete work as a team member and exceptional customer service potential and or experience. Coffee experience is a plus. A high level of interest in quality food, coffee is a must.
The Customer Service Rep will be responsibilities will include; triaging phone calls, assisting clients with information on previous orders and shipments, processing orders for Sales Reps, learning the basics of coffee and quality control. They will be the first point of contact for our valued clients on a day to day basis.
Experience & Skills
This is an entry level position at Café Imports. Relevant work experience in customer service and managing information and details will be important. Ability to work well with others will be important.
Candidates must have a college degree and minimum 3.0 GPA. Successful candidates will possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong overall presentation skills. This position will require the ability to learn quickly and take direction and correction professionally and constructively.
Café Imports is a small and exciting entrepreneurial organization. Our culture is perfectly suited for the individual who takes pride in providing excellent and accurate service to clients and colleagues. Our compensation, benefits and incentive plan are complete and competitive.
Please email resumes. No calls please.
• exceeding the expectations of guests and co-workers
• having an open mind about coffee.Experience is a plus, but not necessary. Our Barista Training Program will take new hires with some or little experience and introduce them to our recipes and techniques along with an ongoing education with coffee.Our hiring decisions will be driven primarily by the following:
• Work Ethic
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work efficiently
• Positive attitude
• Natural alignment with Coffee Bar’s philosophies
• Attention to DetailThe following skills are not required, but are a plus:
• Working knowledge of the specialty coffee industry and contemporary coffeehouse culture
• Familiarity of SCAA standards in coffee and espresso preparation.
• Understanding finer points of espresso in regards to extraction i.e. dosage, yield, extraction time, temperature, and flavor.
• Ability to adjust espresso grinder to optimize extraction.
• Milk steaming and pouring; understanding of the finer points of steaming to control texture and pour latte art.
• Knowledge and passion for food in general including high end pastry, café food and other artisan offerings.
• Familiarity with coffee and espresso equipment, understand calibration/maintenance to get consistent high quality results.
• Ability to taste and describe coffee and espresso offerings to customers.Please send COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Title: Service Technician
Reports to: Owners, production team
Pay rate: Hourly, depends on experience, part-time to start.
The Service Technician position provides direct equipment repair and maintenance support to Dogwood’s wholesale customers on location, as well as refurbish and repair equipment in house. This person is also the main contact between Dogwood and the coffee equipment manufacturers, and will be in charge of maintaining our relationship with these vendors. The Service Technician must provide excellent customer service to our wholesale partners, as well as work closely with managers to provide training on proper preventative equipment maintenance and cleaning.
- Communicate with wholesale partners to troubleshoot equipment problems, both over the phone and in person. Schedule repairs and maintenance directly with managers.
- Communication with our equipment vendors about maintenance, repairs, spare parts and be aware of new technology and improvements. We work mostly with Synesso, La Marzocco, Fetco, Curtis, Ditting, Mazzer, Mahlkönig.
- Install coffee equipment at new accounts. Bench test equipment in house if necessary.
- Keep tech area clean and organized, inventory parts efficiently.
- Create and maintain systems for logging customer information, repairs and preventative maintenance including water filtration.
- Be able to use quickbooks to invoice customers for service, parts etc.
- At least 2 years of coffee equipment repair and installation experience (manual espresso machines, coffee brewers, water towers etc.)
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems as it relates to coffee equipment.
- Good understanding of espresso and coffee extraction and knowledge of SCAA and Dogwood Coffee standards for brewing.
- Must be able to drink coffee, espresso and soy or regular milk on a daily basis
- General computer skills, excel, word etc. Good writing skills a plus.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Must provide own vehicle to start, mileage will be compensated.
Please send a resume, cover letter and references to Stephanie [at] dogwoodcoffee.com if interested. This position requires experience with coffee equipment! While we are certainly always learning new things about coffee and espresso, we need someone who can begin maintenance and repairs right away. This is a job for someone who is self-directed and can problem solve independently.
If you need help copy editing your cover letter, contact Uncle Jordy’s Copy Writing Services: He’ll Write Copy For Your Life!