All Tiders Cafe in Stockholm is home to 2014 Swedish Barista Champion Tobias Palm. Tobias Palm is my current coffee crush. Why? I will give you nine good reasons.
9. Tobias Palm is the 2014 Swedish Barista Champion.
And he’s just so humble about it. For him, it’s about “honoring the hard work of the farmer” which is so hot.
8. He was in episode 7 of Sweden’s most popular coffee podcast.
He might even host it for all anyone knows. I don’t speak Sweden.
7. He loves to bicycle.
So you know he keeps in shape.
6. Look at this smile!
5. He’s got great style.
That faded denim jacket looks so soft. Can I borrow it?
4. He doesn’t wear a helmet.
He’s risky. He’s daring. He’s a bad boy.
3. Did we mention his smile?
Look at those perfect teeth!
2. His customers like him too.
They can’t get enough!
1. He stars in this amazing video all about him.
Max Andersson sent this video to us along with these words:
Thanks, Max! This video was filmed to help promote Tobias Palm’s efforts at the 2014 World Barista Championship in Rimini, which has already happened. He’s still cute in my book. Sure we should have run this before the 2014 WBC, but you know what? I was busy.
Zachary Carlsen is the co-founder and editor of Sprudge.com.