These 6 bold brewers will compete in the SERBC Brewers Cup Finals. Here’s your complete schedule for tomorrow – follow @SprudgeLive on Twitter for our best-in-the-business live coverage of the SERBC Brewers Cup finals! Accept no imitations!
6 COMPETITORS BEGINNING AT 10:30AM EST:
1. 10:30 Judith Mandel, Peregrine Espresso, DC – @jmandelDC
2. 11:00 Ryan Hall, Panther Coffee, Miami – @PantherCoffee
3. 11:30 Andrew Cash, Jubala Village Coffee, Raleigh, NC – @JubalaCoffee
4. 12:00 Jonathan Bonchak, Counter Culture Coffee, Raleigh, NC – @JonathanBonchak
5. 12:30 Wade Preston, Batdorf & Bronson Coffee Roasters, ATL – @WadePreston
6. 1:00 Michael Harwood, Carrboro Coffee Roasters, Carrboro, NC – @BlueBarista
(Not pictured: Wade Preston and Andrew Cash)
Sprudge.com’s coverage from Atlanta is made possible by direct support from Batdorf and Bronson Coffee Roasters and Nuova Simonelli.
Sprudge.com is the official digital media sponsor of the 2013 United States Barista Competition cycle, as selected by the Specialty Coffee Association of America.