San Francisco: Ritual’s Hiring For Wholesale
Ritual Coffee Roasters are looking for “an enthusiastic, coffee-loving Wholesale Director“. Just imagine…there you are, living in San Francisco, having lunch at Citizen’s Band, dinner at Bar Agricole, wines at Terroir…all this can be yours, PLUS a bonus day off of work each year when Ritual sends a school bus down to the Southwest Regional Barista Competition.
Ritual is seeking a qualified Wholesale Director to join our roastery team. The Wholesale Director will be responsible for identifying and working directly with potential wholesale partners as well as developing a marketing plan. The Wholesale Director will report to the owner/founder and work closely with wholesale customers as well as the rest of the wholesale team.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of coffee, the coffee industry, equipment a plus; interest in participating in further coffee education, coffee tastings essential
- Sales experience a plus; customer service experience essential
- Ability to work in an independent, self-directed environment while demonstrating a willingness to take strategic direction and work as part of a team
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- A passion for small business and quality products
- Fluency in QuickBooks is helpful, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- A high degree of ethics and obsession with customer service and satisfaction
- A drivers license
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and In Design a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Ability to detect, reflect, and refract a keen sense of situational 21st century urbane irony.
Pay is $42-$55k annually, or roughly 6 months rent in Hayes Valley.
Photo by Scott Beale / Laughing Squid