After just eight months as the owner of Tully’s, Hollywood has-been bong toting actor Patrick “McDreamy” Dempsey has pulled out as celebrity spokesperson at Tully’s. It appears there was some trouble in paradise between Mr. McDreamy and his lawyer / business partner, Michael Avenatti:
Instead, Dempsey alleged that Avenatti used Global Baristas to borrow $2 million for working capital without telling him.
Drama! And all this after Starbucks fought so hard to defer McDreamy’s dream of owning a failing coffee empire.
5. It started out so good – too good to be true.
4. Things started to get weird with Michael Avenatti, McDreamy laid it all out on the line.
3. When McDreamy alleged that Avenatti used Global Baristas to borrow $2 million for working capital without telling him, it seemed hopeless.
2. Then he realized that it’d be better if they parted ways.
1. McDreamy is out of the coffee game – but there’s always acting and race car driving to fall back on.